Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ghosts in Shells and The Always live







My love and his friends, Evan and Daniel got the opportunity to perform their music this past Friday at the Dolores Park cafe. They are an awesome hip hop band by the name Ghost in Shells, something you definitely should check out because they are that good ;) Friday night was a success for them. They pulled off an awesome show and people were really into it. Lots of friends and coworkers came to support them especially their biggest fan of all, me :D I had so much fun watching them perform and am so proud of Fernando for doing what he is passionate about and I am there for him to support him because he truly is talented and I admire him for what he does. So love, I am here along the way with you :) and your music is beautiful. Also Ghosts in Shells will be releasing a LP soon which I am excited for and can't wait to share along with their Friday night show via Youtube! So excited for them! I have a feeling they are going to make it far and they deserve it. And Fernando, I Love You.

Also here's one of their hit songs called Machines by Ghost In Shells. I guarantee you will like it ;)




Machines by Ghosts In Shells -e

1 comment: