Thursday, June 28, 2012

Inspiration and DIY Ideas I Found and Love #1


I love this candle holder with sticks/twigs all around. Something I definitely want to make when I get the chance.  (  via  fossil.life.style  )

A dresser painted and designed anyway you want  :) 




This neat idea of keeping your art work space organized and fun :D


A plant in an old light bulb as a vase! 
(  via College Life DIY  )
 Making an owl next time i finish a roll of toilet paper ;)
(  via El hada de papel  )

 Creating your very own Lily backdrop yourself might take hours but it beats buying one for $1800!!
(  via  DIY or Don't  )


Owls, owls, owls. These paper owls are so cute. I want one.. 
(  via  Craft and Creativity  )


love
e

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the candle holders... (fainting) Okay. Yet another project to add to my list. :)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these are just so beautiful! absolutely in love with the plant in the lightbulb!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I like everything as well too. The candle holders are pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there :]
    My blog is back up but with a new address...
    http://dearlittlebee.blogspot.com/
    Hope you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S

    I awarded you with an award on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete