Monday, June 25, 2012

Our trip to the Water Park






Last Monday we took the day off for some fun and relaxation at the Raging waters water park in San Jose. I have been wanting to go for years to a water park again and it finally happened and  I had so much fun with Fernando. We got on rides that were a lot of fun and thrilling, many of them we went on several times, we got sun burned very very bad because we weren't smart enough to buy sunscreen but we learned our lesson, now that we went through a painful sunburn and peeling skin...it was horrible. Anyways, but it was all worth it and especially spending this happy day with my love who willingly took the day off and came along with me :) It meant a lot and I'm so thankful to have him as my boyfriend. We're planning on having another water park trip soon again but in a different location. ;)

-e


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two had a lot of fun! Great bikini :)

    ReplyDelete